Frank's Italian Ices will promptly serve the best Italian Ices available, at the best price in a courteous, polite and professional manner and treating all customers with the utmost of respect.
Frank's Italian Ices will sell Italian ice as its sole product. Italian ice is the hottest dessert since frozen yogurt! Italian ice is growing rapidly with no signs of slowing down.
Italian ice has been around for many years and can be traced back to Italy, where it was call water ice or flavor ice and/or Italian ice. Processed in local plants by mixing fruit flavors into the ice and quick- frozen, something this good couldn't remain a secret. In the past years, Italian ice has become as much of a recognized logo and product as Mc Donald's and Starbucks. The Rita's stores have brought a whole new identity and an increase in market share at the expense of ice cream and other favorite treats.
Italian Ice is much different than snow cones or water ice. Our product is pure flavor through and through. The flavors are mixed into the ice in the ice making process and quick-frozen. This isn't a store made, pour flavoring over crusted ice were it will settle into the bottom of you cone. Our Italian ice is eaten right out of the cup, no need for a spoon or a straw.
Because our Italian ice is so tender and made with the thickest, best fruit flavors, it is perfect for adults and children of all ages and ethnic backgrounds.
We will sell our Italian Ice from pushcarts at "CART SPOT(s)" the way it was originally sold. We will research the market for prime locations and purchase locations within special events, i.e. craft fairs, not for profit organizations shows, street fairs, new business opening and market promotion with other companies (by contract).
Keys to Success
1. We will return to the old way of selling, one customer at a time.
2. We will be located at strategic locations throughout the Greater Metropolitan Area.
3. We will participate in local fairs, special events and shows that have proven to be worthwhile and provide a profitable return on investment.
4. We will solicit schools, churches and other like type, not for profit business with ideas for fund-raisers, new business initiatives and school/work related ventures.
5. We will operate from mid April (weather permitting) until mid October.